HyperMon is an automatic and blind signal analysis tool for modulation / constellation / coding scheme / framing standard identification based upon an extensive algorithms library which represents the "state of the art" of this field:
- cyclostationnary methods,
- Bayesian methods,
- blind equalization,
- very high speed basic DSP tasks (optimisations based on polyphase filtering, PRFB, resampling . . . ),
- time-frequency analysis,
- composite signal break-down procedure,
- unsupervised noise level estimation,
- unsupervised channel analysis (scattering function . . . ),
- supervised deep learning classification.
HyperMon was created and still evolves against an ever growing set of tests, mainly composed of real signals. This approach leeds us to a low failure ratio in field applications.
The Graphical User Interface (GUI), targeted to operational users from the beginning, is intuitive and simple use. All actions and data are available through a context sensitive menu, and the results are deployed in an analysis tree that:
- reduces complexity to the minimum,
- hides all possibilities except those making sense on the selected node/object,
- provides an easy view of the data processing.
Blind signal analysis
Identified MAC (Medium Access Controls):
- TDMA, GTDMA, ALOHA, s-ALOHA, MF-TDMA,
- frame duration, slots duration, guard duration, number of users, network load,
- modulation and FEC recognition inside each burst,
Identified modulation families:
- AM, SSB-L, SSB-U, DSB
- digital linear (BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 8AMPM, 16QAM, 16APSK, 32APSK . . . ),
- Multi-tone (MT)
- digital non linear:
- CPM (GMSK, L-SRC, L-REC, TFM . . . )
- binary streams (coded / uncoded),
- frames (OFDM . . . ).
Code detection or identification:
- CV (as Viterbi or Sequential),
- RS, alone or concatenated,
- . . . .
Estimated transmission parameters:
- Eb/No, SNR,
- information bit rate, carrier frequency, bandwidth,
- budget link.
- carrier under carrier detection,
- DVB-S2, iDirect detection and analysis,
- double talk detection and estimation,
- periodic motif detection,
- blind equalization,
- automatic ACF analysis.
And much, much more!